Buff level exchange...

Buff level exchange and pet pot consumption  

pgtkein19
(@pgtkein19)
Elpy
17/02/2021 6:16 pm  

Hi team.

Firstly about buffs.

I'll just talk in examples. Up to maybe couple of days ago if you had 10 minutes of focus buff's lvl 3 left (any buff) you could put focus lvl 1 on top. It would not show or have any effect, but after focus lvl 3 expires you would still have focus lvl 1 left for the next 10 min. Now it changed. If you put a weaker buff on top of the stronger one it just does not apply. Worst case is, when you come back to town with like 12 min of good wc or pp buffs left, you have to wait for those 12 min until buffs end to apply weaker CH buffs to go out again.

To resume this, can we just have alt+click (like in the old days) to remove any friendly buffs from our characters. Or at least how it was up to couple of days ago.

Also would like to come back to the bug about pet pot consumption during battle I raised more than half of year ago, but it still persist.

You can not use health potions or any other potions in your pet's inventory while your character is attacking (auto attacking) the mob. As soon as your character stops attacking (even if the fight is not finished and the mob is still alive and hitting you) than you suddenly can use pots in pet's inventory.

Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
18/02/2021 1:16 am  
Posted by: @pgtkein19

Hi team.

Firstly about buffs.

I'll just talk in examples. Up to maybe couple of days ago if you had 10 minutes of focus buff's lvl 3 left (any buff) you could put focus lvl 1 on top. It would not show or have any effect, but after focus lvl 3 expires you would still have focus lvl 1 left for the next 10 min. Now it changed. If you put a weaker buff on top of the stronger one it just does not apply. Worst case is, when you come back to town with like 12 min of good wc or pp buffs left, you have to wait for those 12 min until buffs end to apply weaker CH buffs to go out again.

To resume this, can we just have alt+click (like in the old days) to remove any friendly buffs from our characters. Or at least how it was up to couple of days ago.

Also would like to come back to the bug about pet pot consumption during battle I raised more than half of year ago, but it still persist.

You can not use health potions or any other potions in your pet's inventory while your character is attacking (auto attacking) the mob. As soon as your character stops attacking (even if the fight is not finished and the mob is still alive and hitting you) than you suddenly can use pots in pet's inventory.

The buffs are now working as they were supposed, it was bugged before.

The ALT+Click is not Interlude thing as far as I know, but will investigate.

I was unable to reproduce the issue with the pet if i remember properly, could you upload a video or something please? 

Thank you

ReplyQuote