Forum

Bugged drop in Orc ...

[Solved] Bugged drop in Orc Barracks  

Ennse
(@ennse)
12/01/2021 10:15 pm  

Drop on all turek orc mobs in the Orc Barracks seems to be broken. I have been exping there for a couple levels now and the only drop I ever get is adena. Never dropped a thing from them apart from that.

Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
12/01/2021 11:31 pm  

exact name of the mobs please? What level are you?

ReplyQuote
Ennse
(@ennse)
13/01/2021 10:06 am  

I am currenty lvl 29 and been here from 23-24.

Today I tested some and magically got few mats drops (drop rate is low so it seems ok). Don't know if anything changed or I was very unlucky before. Also I tested today without manoring (which I was always doing in this location previously) so maybe this is affecting the drop?

Mobs I killed in bigger numbers in this location: Turek War Hound, Turek Orc Sentinel, Turek Orc Footman, Turek Orc Supplier, Turek Orc Skirmisher, Turek Orc Warlord.

The biggest concern right now for me is the drop rate of Deluxe Chest Key from Turek Orc Warlord. Killed a bunch of them already and 0 keys dropped.

ReplyQuote
Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
13/01/2021 11:16 am  

Yes I think if you seed the mob you don't get drops or something like that, that is expected as far as I know, but not sure if you shouldn't get any drop at all or only mats or something like that.

ReplyQuote
Ennse
(@ennse)
13/01/2021 12:41 pm  

Ok, so I can confirm that after getting back to manoring no drops for me.

Didn't know and frankly haven't noticed previously when I was manoring in other locations (but maybe really didn't get any mats drops there as well).

I think this can be closed then. Drops seems to be working ok outside of manoring.

ReplyQuote