Critical Error Shye...

Critical Error Shyeeds Cavern  

cyphol
(@cyphol)
Wolf
24/08/2020 3:06 pm  

2020.8.24 15:05:10
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2597 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (4193)

General protection fault!

History: ANSkillProjectile::SkillEffectExplosion <- ANSkillProjectile::processHitWall <- AActor::physNProjectile <- AActor::performPhysics <- AActor::Tick <- AEmitter::Tick <- ANProjectile::Tick <- ANSkillProjectile::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
26/08/2020 11:02 am  

Please provide /loc

ReplyQuote
cyphol
(@cyphol)
Wolf
04/09/2020 10:36 am  
Posted by: @admin

Please provide /loc

Current Location: 74056, -53688, -5640 (near Rune Village)

The critical error can happen in any part of this particular room. Worth mentioning that if I am in party, the entire party will get a critical error. I don't know what critical error the others get, but this is the one I get.

ReplyQuote
cyphol
(@cyphol)
Wolf
10/09/2020 5:33 pm  

Please provide /loc

This is getting really frustrating.

https://imgshare.io/image/crit.NscIYw

ReplyQuote
cyphol
(@cyphol)
Wolf
10/09/2020 5:52 pm  

Second crit in 20 mins.

https://imgshare.io/image/crit2.Nsc8ay

ReplyQuote
Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
10/09/2020 8:03 pm  

Are you trying to use a skill at the moment you get the critical or something like that?

ReplyQuote
cyphol
(@cyphol)
Wolf
10/09/2020 10:19 pm  

Are you trying to use a skill at the moment you get the critical or something like that?

It's usually exactly when I dismount and equip my pole, doesn't matter which pole, and SS is on auto-use. It seems to be linked to me being hit by the fire spell (which causes an explosion effect) at the same time I dismount. I can't say for sure, but that's all I have gathered so far.

ReplyQuote
cyphol
(@cyphol)
Wolf
17/09/2020 9:13 pm  

I figured out when the error happens. I hope this will help. The casters in that room, Shamans and one other (don't remember the name), if they hit you with a spell RIGHT when you dismount, you get this critical error. Enjoy!

ReplyQuote
cyphol
(@cyphol)
Wolf
22/09/2020 11:34 am  

More info regarding this critical error. This is not exclusive for Shyeeds monsters. This happens anywhere monsters use these same type of skills. For example lower FoG, Basilisks e.t.c. that cast this fireball will also cause a critical error if you dismount while the skill animation is moving towards you or you recently got hit. I have to dismount only when no monsters are casting, or a couple of seconds after being hit. This is really frustrating.

ReplyQuote
Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
22/09/2020 12:36 pm  

Thanks for investigating this, it's very useful. I'll see if I can investigate a solution.

cyphol liked
ReplyQuote
Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
04/10/2020 1:03 pm  

@cyphol I need the exact name of the mob please.

ReplyQuote
cyphol
(@cyphol)
Wolf
08/10/2020 7:35 pm  

@cyphol I need the exact name of the mob please.

So far, this happens with:

Spiked Stakato Shaman
Spiked Stakato Nurse
Lavasillisk
Lavasaurus
Elder Lavasaurus

This is strictly the spell that looks like a fireball and that causes some sort of "explosion" effect when it hits its target. Blazing Ifrit also casts a spell that looks like Prominence, I am not sure though if that one also causes the critical error. I will have to see if it happens and get back to on that at a later time.

ReplyQuote
Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
09/10/2020 1:04 pm  

thanks @cyphol

unfortunately, i'm still struggling to reproduce it:

https://streamable.com/ftmqld

https://streamable.com/6g30a7

am I doing something different?

ReplyQuote