Forum

Issue with captcha ...

Issue with captcha not working and random teleport  

FubertHarnswor
(@fubertharnswor)
30/12/2020 1:14 am  

I had two weird issues today (not sure if related) that I'd like to report and if possible get feedback, because maybe I'm missing something.

Shortly after we soe'd and were just standing in town my party of 2 got a captcha asking us to click the displayed letter, but the captcha was changing in rapid succession for both of us, maybe 1/second. We tried to answer and got Success and Error multiple times. When about 3 tries were remaining I tried to log out in the hopes of fixing it, but we both got sent to jail.

Shortly after aformentioned imprisonment and release we went back to the Necropolis, but after a couple of minutes we both got randomly teleported back to town... All that happened about 30-60 minutes before this post.

Feedback is appreciated!

Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
03/01/2021 1:27 am  

you have to match the letters at the same time in order to pass the test otherwise you go to jail. You have to match 2 consecutive letters at the same time to pass the test, you have plenty of attempts, focus and coordinate with your party and you should be able to pass test easy.

best regards

ReplyQuote
FubertHarnswor
(@fubertharnswor)
14/01/2021 2:53 pm  

So, you're basically saying my party member got us both jailed on purpose? That's the only reasonable explanation for what happened, if it wasn't a bug, and I gotta say that's some serious messed up griefing imo. I honestly didn't even consider that possibility. There was absolutely zero time to coordinate anything, as I said it was changing too rapidly and by the time I was able to write 'wtf' in chat I was already in jail.

That still doesn't explain why I'm being teleported randomly to town, but whatever. It happened only once, so no big deal if it remains a mystery.

ReplyQuote
Regor
(@regor)
Elpy
14/01/2021 3:59 pm  

I am always making a snapshot before doing captcha.
Just to have a proof when it breaks down on me.

ReplyQuote