Forum

manor  

privetdrujok
(@privetdrujok)
Elpy
14/04/2021 4:14 pm  
the sale and purchasing of seed starts from 8:06:00 p.m. why?
always from 8 pm to 8:06:00 pm at the NPC it was possible to choose the necessary seeds or crops.
and at the right time press 1 button.
even in the description of the NPC the time is 8 p.m. 
which corresponds to the official build.
If this change in the manor system was made to protect against programs and clickers?
I have bad news for you! This innovation made it easier for players using smart clickers to hand over the manor.
I know 10+ people who hand over the manor with their hands faster than programs and clickers (faster than 200ms),
but on your server they have no chance against a player using a smart clicker.

Spoiler
http://screenshot.ru/upload/image/danG

the sale and purchasing of seed starts from 8 p.m. everyday.
look up information of the manor posted from 6 a.m.,
get prepared ahead, and come back at 8 p.m. hurry up before the goods are sold out, ha, ha.

P.S.
Do you plan to change the manor system as it was on the official servers?
(sorry used google translete)

Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
14/04/2021 4:24 pm  

I don't really understand you sorry, if you/your friends can sell in 200ms,  why can't they do it at 20:06? what difference would make it if they could do it at 20:00? 

ReplyQuote
privetdrujok
(@privetdrujok)
Elpy
14/04/2021 4:48 pm  
Posted by: @admin

I don't really understand you sorry, if you/your friends can sell in 200ms,  why can't they do it at 20:06? what difference would make it if they could do it at 20:00? 

the manor system is updated at 8pm. you have an update on your server from 8pm to 8:06:00pm (360 seconds).
since TEON from 8:00:00pm it was already possible to select the necessary seeds and croops.
we cannot pass because instead of pressing 1 button at 8:06:005-8:06:018pm, you need to press 4 buttons
(smart clicker makes it faster than human hands!).

ReplyQuote
privetdrujok
(@privetdrujok)
Elpy
14/04/2021 5:25 pm  
the manor system is not working properly on your server. 
period update should take place at 8:00:00 pm, trades should take place at 8:06:00 pm.
your period update takes 6 minutes.

ReplyQuote