Forum

turn undead

turn undead  

Armaghedd0n
(@armaghedd0n)
Wolf
16/09/2020 6:46 pm  

turn undead land rate, there is something wrong there, we are testing it with an ee 78 and she cant even keep one of the rooms clear, the skill is also enchanted on +6 power, there must be something not working.

Rafurious
(@rafurious)
16/09/2020 9:04 pm  

I just wanted to also start a topic about this, same skill but from Paladin, Banish undead, and same for Dark Avenger Banish Seraph, they are just really broken, ive tried to land it on a mob 4-5 lvls lower it took me like 8-10 nukes avarage to actually land it, and it costs me alrdy 2750adena to cast 1 nuke, not to mention as a tank, its atk speed based, so its not like i can nuke any faster than every 3/4 sec, and thats when you actually got 'decent gear'  ive readed some history about it, that it apparently was also to 'op' but then you see streams of destroyers or warlords just killing mobs on IT/Dino island with just ch buffs, I mean life's alrdy hard for a Tank, and its not like we can completely solo, becouse we will still also be wanting a SE/EE, and BD to speed it up a bit. Even if the skill would land 100%, id never be able to even come close to a normal mage nuking just saying :P.

ReplyQuote
caso87
(@caso87)
16/09/2020 10:19 pm  

I dont think that well known EE solo farm 20 ews/day in that spot is retail.

ReplyQuote
Rafurious
(@rafurious)
22/09/2020 3:09 pm  

Bumping this, over a week no reply.

ReplyQuote
javalin
(@javalin)
Elpy
04/06/2021 10:45 am  
Posted by: @armaghedd0n

turn undead land rate, there is something wrong there, we are testing it with an ee 78 and she cant even keep one of the rooms clear, the skill is also enchanted on +6 power, there must be something not working.

What´s the mob lvl? If the mob is lvl 78, you have a chance of 25%, with the skill enchanted at +6, chance will be lower if the mob is higher.

When I say 25%, its 25% the mob will run away, lethal strike is even lower...

Please tell more details, i would like to know also 🙂

thx

ReplyQuote