Forum

New player  

RSS

henrike2
(@henrike2)
11/02/2020 7:13 pm  
Hello. Just started. Love real low rates. I hope this server keeps some community.. how u feel about that?
So there will be clans recuiting ppl? Im going PS probably.
Is real NO BOX or people still doing it?
At starter areas there some shops but only with spellbooks, where is the main shop town? I didnt leave start areas yet.. tks see u ingame

Azorean.
We never die..we respawn.

Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
12/02/2020 1:34 am  

Welcome 🙂

Definitely, our "no box" rule is not a joke and the ones that don't follow this rule get permanently banned once they get catch (And sooner than later they get catch).

Best regards

ReplyQuote
Karesz
(@karesz)
Wolf
14/02/2020 2:25 pm  
Posted by: @henrike2
Hello. Just started. Love real low rates. I hope this server keeps some community.. how u feel about that?
Hello, I hope the same, since server is low rate, I would hate if it close or wipe just after an year or two. I hope gms plan to maintain it for a decade at least.

So there will be clans recuiting ppl? Im going PS probably.
Yes, but it takes a while to finish academy here if you only play a few hours/day, so academys usually get full easily.
You can check forum about clan recruiting, or use global-chat and try to find academy/clan.

As GM said above, they try to catch the players who dualbox or bot, there are captchas for it, and somewhat active GM checks I guess. As far as I can tell 95%+ follows the rules and takes them seriously,
but I see a few loopholes and situations which are suspicious.

At starter areas there some shops but only with spellbooks, where is the main shop town? I didnt leave start areas yet.. tks see u ingame
The Main-Market is Monster Track Derby, since you can go there freely from the normal towns. This way players can save some cash and go to market without GK fee.
The shops which you see at the starter town is there because GMs kick sellers from MTD if they sit to the "road" and block moving freely.

Hello, I answered your questions above in the Quote.

ReplyQuote