Forum

Cheaper B-Grade and...

Cheaper B-Grade and C-grade Crystals  

Leanderkbh
(@leanderkbh)
Bandit
29/03/2020 10:51 pm  

In the light of an ridiculous rise on the price of B-grade crystals.  I hereby present you with a guide to cheaper crystals, B-Grade and C-grade crystals.

C-grade Crystals:

If you can get cheap sword of revolutions, at 1.4000.000 mil each, then the price of C-grade crystals would be as followed:

Cost of making SoR 1.40 m x 2 +168 D-grade crystals (100.800) for fusing them = 2.900.800 

Crystal count of SoR*SoR is 1148. Recently tested on this server, so this is true. You can also check out the link below.

2.900.800/1148 put the crystal price of C-grade crystals at: 2.526.829 

B-grade Crystals

Baring in mind that you can now get C-grade Crystals at 2.526 and D-grade at 600 (market price) I will now show you how you can get cheaper B-grade crystals. 

We will be making dual Sword of delusion from Luxury store. For this you need the following:

2 x Sword of Delusion: 
C-grade Crystals 1075 x 2 x 2526 adena = 5.430.900

D-grade Crystals 5375 x 2 x 600 adena = 6.450.000

Now we have made two Sword of Delusion. Which cost 5.430.900 + 6.450.000 to make. Giving it a total of 11.880.900. Next step is to fuse the two together.

Now we need to find Blacksmith of Mammon where we can exchange Delusion swords for Tsurugi. Now we go back to Aden and hook up with the blacksmith Wilbert. He will now fuse the two swords together by using 45 SoP. 45 SoP is roughly 900.000 if the SoP price is 20K. So now all we have to do is add the numbers together.

2 x Delusion/Tsurugi swords for 11.880.900+900.000 = 12.790.900/1157 B-grade crystal count of these duals.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Sword_of_Delusion*Sword_of_Delusion

This ladies and gentlemen leaves the B-grade crystal price at.... wait for it....

11.046 adena... now was this an amazing guide! 😀

Enjoy

Leanderkbh
(@leanderkbh)
Bandit
29/03/2020 10:53 pm  

Much love from Hestia/Leucothea

ReplyQuote
gandallph
(@gandallph)
29/03/2020 11:14 pm  

Where do you get SoR for that price? In giran one SoR is 1.540.000 

ReplyQuote
Leanderkbh
(@leanderkbh)
Bandit
30/03/2020 12:14 am  

You can buy them from players sometimes.... but if u can't and u buy from NPC store for 1.55 in Giran, the crystal price of C-grade Crystals will end on 2.788. If you do that and you to B-grade duals like decribed above you get crystal B for around 11.400.

That also means that if you just buy crystals in MDT for current market prices of 2900 C and 600 D you can make B-grade crystals for around 11.700 adena. I hope this answered your question.

Azelle liked
ReplyQuote
diasad2
(@diasad2)
30/03/2020 1:03 pm  

Could you also add crystals D?

I can only get crystals D from crystalizing weapons etc. down to 605 adena each.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Borg
 Borg
(@borg)
Bandit Feedback
30/03/2020 4:46 pm  

Innacurate prices for the server status.

You can't sell crystals based on 'if you manage to get x-item at y-price'.

If B crysts are going up are due to several factors you are not taking into account:

- More people B-geared consuming.

- SoPs have other uses, crafting gear and crafting topB weapon for subclasses, so you cannot get a reliable flow of them at 20k.

- No sieges -> no manor system -> no dual craft stamps.

- AA being changed for cryst in a weekly basis.

Even your cryD is lower than giran-no-taxes shop, so you assume you can get a constant flow of cheap items D for crystalize, which it's not happening.

You are no taking into account the "go find mammon" and change the weapon, which you can't do during a whole week. Also you are not taking into consideration the cost of it....

If you are in dislike with B cryst price and you think they should be cheaper, go make them yourself and sell them. Make yourself rich

ReplyQuote
Leanderkbh
(@leanderkbh)
Bandit
02/04/2020 11:26 pm  

Dear Borg,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately you are. Or rather, fortunately. 

Even if you buy D and C crystals at market value of 620 for D and 2900 for C + SoP price of 20K you get B-Crystal value of 11.7K. Furthermore, you do not need Dual stamps to make Tsu*Tsu duals.

There are a lot of people making money off other people by reselling. Of course a lot more people make B grade items now, but that doesn't change the fact that you can make B-grade crystals at around 12K. So there is no need to pay 25k for B crystals. 

Sincerely,

Leucothea

ReplyQuote
Leanderkbh
(@leanderkbh)
Bandit
02/04/2020 11:39 pm  

The sole purpose of this post was to make people realize that you can get a lot cheaper crystals. A lot of people my advice, so even if you do not like my idea, the fact remains that it's cheaper for those who choose to do it. Cheaper, as in half price. 

ReplyQuote
Leanderkbh
(@leanderkbh)
Bandit
03/04/2020 7:20 am  

If we take into account the recent rise in SoP prices to like 30-35K the math is as follows

11.880.900 (crystal price of two top lux store weapons) + 45 SoP x 35.000= 13.455.900 / 1157 (crystal count)= 11.629

11.880.900 (crystal price of two top lux store weapons) + 45 SoP x 20K (when I made my post) = 12.780.900/1157=11.046

So even thought SoP prices are up coz lot of peopel craft and do sub, the actually crystal prices only goes from 11K to 11.6k. 

ReplyQuote
Casper
(@casper)
Bandit
03/04/2020 10:22 am  

Good guide but not that helpful to lower level players.
Higher-level players already know all of this and they are the ones setting the price.

No normal player will have that amount of Adena sitting in their inventory as they will buy gear etc.
So that means that its only high-level players that are using this method which are on alt sellers.

Basically leaves the market economy to be dictated by higher level players.
You think when everyone else is selling at 15k others will sell at 12-13k?
Unless its full drop cry b and full profit no one will lower it. They want to make the same amount of money if not more.

- Ori

ReplyQuote
Leanderkbh
(@leanderkbh)
Bandit
04/04/2020 7:46 am  
Posted by: @casper

Good guide but not that helpful to lower level players.
Higher-level players already know all of this and they are the ones setting the price.

No normal player will have that amount of Adena sitting in their inventory as they will buy gear etc.
So that means that its only high-level players that are using this method which are on alt sellers.

Basically leaves the market economy to be dictated by higher level players.
You think when everyone else is selling at 15k others will sell at 12-13k?
Unless its full drop cry b and full profit no one will lower it. They want to make the same amount of money if not more.

- Ori

Some people I know got together and made B-grade duals and shared the crystals after they got crystalized.

In terms of prices I have seen more and more selling at 15k, insteasd of 25k, which was the whole idea, also I can tell in terms of the about of B-grade duals I am asked to crystalized lately that something is happening.

I do not expect people to sell B-grade crystals at 12k, since that is more or less what it costs to make them. People who make B-grade crystals also need to make a profit. But I do not expect B-grade crystals to go above 15.000.

The general idea was that with more and more people making b-grade crystals themselves, the market price of b-grade crystals will fall, less and less will buy at these insane prices. It is not productive for server progress if people cannot make b-grade items or make shots for weapons.

ReplyQuote