[Sticky] Setting up game on Mac
Hello, thanks to GM yesterday I finally set up game on my mac, therefore thought Ill help GM out and create a guide how to do it:
If you have any issues you can find me in server discord - DonutKing and contact me
Im forum noob so I don't know how to upload pictures here 😐
I don't know how you can change sound output method - for example, I play on earphones, but I cant do that because L2 sound is coming from speakers and i can control volume only through game sound menu.
1) Download client from here: http://bit.ly/l2reborn (already comes with patcher) , but you can download client from other sources and add patcher manually
2) Download and install CrossOver ( https://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover-mac/download )
3) Click on "Install Windows application" on bottom of CrossOver windows
4) Find application ".Net Framework 4.7.2" and install it
5) After its installed on left side of crossover there should be "Microsoft .Net Framework" in "Bottles" section
6) Select previously mentioned bottle and click on Run Command Program which should be visible on right upper side.
7) Popup will show up - in command input field you should select what you want to run - click "browse" and find where your L2RebornLinux.exe is stored (it must be in Lineage 2 folder)
8) instead of run you can click "Save Command as Launcher" - this way you can more easily run it next time.