Forum

OMG  

minwas3
(@minwas3)
Bandit
21/02/2021 9:13 pm  

I was at a party with a pp named Agios, the test was done with the letters correctly from the party, and I immediately logout in to enter with se and the test continued there with a party without me. I went in again with Agios and there was a test again with a party without me. I was in prison with my teammate. Npc does not give me the quest. I hope I do not have a ban account. Check it immediately please. I am in jail now

minwas3
(@minwas3)
Bandit
21/02/2021 9:52 pm  

I will stay in prison now so I can wait so long for mercy. For what reason? I'm afraid to logout to go to bed, I think se will have the same problem on the same account. I can not do the quest .... I waste my time like that for nothing. Still in prison ............I' am tired

ReplyQuote
minwas3
(@minwas3)
Bandit
22/02/2021 12:21 am  

In the same account I have pp AGIOS, se AthinA, a sws Mel0dy. I had a party with my friend for exp with sws. I connected to my own buffers to make buffs to my friend. But for some reason the letter test counted as a joint party between my two buffers, which is unlikely to have the potential to be successfully tested on players on the same account. As a result, the Saint goes to prison. AthinA also went to jail. My friend also went to jail because he failed at the party. We did not violate any server rules. We are not to blame for the failures of the test. You can check us now that it is early. At some point it would not be right to consider banning failures in non-programming tests. After about an hour the npc in prison gave me the quest with Agios, I did it and left. 2 hours lost 🙁 ...............Good night

ReplyQuote
minwas3
(@minwas3)
Bandit
26/02/2021 9:32 am  

Mr Wolfypre, good morning. I went to jail twice with AGIOS, within 10 months, and if I calculate the jail of the second AthinA player from the same account, the account has 3 failures in the test with the letters and prison sentences. There was definitely no server rule violation. I am human and some mistake, no matter how careful I am, happens, and will happen in the future. I want answers to my questions please .... If I go to prison other times due to my own human <weakness> and fail the test with the letters, Will I lose my account? ... I will have a polite answer from the server team , that I have failed several times in the test, so I have violated rules and the ban is permanent? ... I still do not play with my cousin from the same connection line, in the future this can happen, and then I may have another failure in test, what will happen then? ... Will it be considered that I did a bot because it was the same connection? How can I prove that two people were playing? .... Honestly, I'm scared now. As much as you write that the one who plays without breaking the rules has nothing to fear does not cover me, when I lost an account in the first month of my game here, because I did not know how to do the test with the letters, and the server team was responsible for the weight of the server changes, so no one bothered to check my account, then the data was lost, and the account was banned .... The easiest thing for you is to tell me that it is better not to play here since I'm scared and in danger again with ban. The most difficult but also the most honest for you, will be to give me the answers to my questions to stop worrying. Thanks and I look forward to it.
PS ... The issue with the first ban is closed, I continued on the server because you explained to me and that made me happy. But now again a ban without breaking the rules, but only failure in the test due to human <weakness>, will cost me a lot. I have been on the server for a long time, I have more items, and adena. Everything was done with the personal pleasure of a game, and of course I want to continue playing here because you are the best server.

ReplyQuote