30/01/2021 4:30 pm  

duh

Milwaukee

ReplyQuote
MainCrafter
(@maincrafter)
Elpy
30/01/2021 7:53 pm  

being a former serverowner, having dealt with lots of stories, have seen the ins and outs of ways to auto hunt, all i can say is:

"Your account failled this captcha MANY times, and after checking it we can assure that you broke the rules more than 1 and 2 times."

and ofc you were watching a show every time you played l2? right...
this story is used becuz they dont use a 3th party software like adrinele, tower, walker etc etc, but a fancy keyboard clicker.  in other words, botting. 
and always its "i didnt do it blabla, can you proof it?? check my pc  (well, there are folders that still have bits and pieces of your stuff, just so you know)

ReplyQuote
Retrie
(@retrie)
Elpy
30/01/2021 9:23 pm  
Posted by: @maincrafter

and ofc you were watching a show every time you played l2? right...

Yep, mate. The sole fundamental of watching something in the background while grinding is consistency. Plus, you don't invest into a faulty property, ergo you don't donate into a botting account 🌺 

Milwaukee

ReplyQuote
MainCrafter
(@maincrafter)
Elpy
30/01/2021 10:05 pm  

@retrie

well its not up to me, but it sure looks like 'buying goodwill to unban'.
have seen it all.
your acc must be worth a lot (ingame value), i imagine

ReplyQuote
MainCrafter
(@maincrafter)
Elpy
30/01/2021 10:06 pm  

in addition to that. you sure do know the professional jargon of bot programs and aspects.

ReplyQuote
minwas3
(@minwas3)
Bandit
30/01/2021 11:01 pm  

@maincrafter

Good Evening. I see you know a way of botting without a program. Let me be suspicious now and say that you are using it. Can you prove to me that you do not do botting from the moment you know this trick? But I can not accuse you of doing botting since you are in front of the screen and answer the test. These are in response to what you write for proof. Retrie, from what I understand, failed many times at the same time because she was watching the video, and not other days and hours. If I have correctly understood that this is how it happened, then Retrie may be right. When you do not answer, the test is repeated another time immediately, and perhaps several times in a row. I happened to catch it in the replay when it appeared at a time when I was inside the monsters and it was impossible to press the first time. The purpose for me is for the server administrators to offer a second chance when there is no proof of program use. Do you think this is wrong? .... Regardless of what you believe I tell you not to be so sure about yourself that in the future you will not be in the same position. I lost my account without using any programs, but I went to jail twice because I did not know how to take the test.

ReplyQuote
MainCrafter
(@maincrafter)
Elpy
30/01/2021 11:17 pm  

@minwas3

that tactic wont work on me.
yes i do know bot programs and the tricks
yes ive build protection against bot programs and tricks
yes i know a gread deal about them
yes i know a great deal about the game you try to play on me know
no, i never failed a captcha
no im not banned becuz of a lot of missed captcha.

you state that the situation might be that a serie of capchas came after eachother?
you do realize there is a timestamp in the DB?
im not admin here, and i also dont have access to logged data. 
but these claims can be easy checked

okay, im going back to play the game 🙂
anyway, gl with your case

ReplyQuote
minwas3
(@minwas3)
Bandit
31/01/2021 12:46 am  

@maincrafter

I do not want any tactics to work on you, because I just do not use tactics. I replied to what you wrote about proof. The test has been done on me with immediate repetition of a second chance to answer when I failed the first time. So I wrote that there is a possibility that he will do other immediate repetitions when you do not press OK or CANCEL. Whenever I do not simply state it, I write that it is definitely repeated immediately at least twice. Good luck to you too 🙂

ReplyQuote
Retrie
(@retrie)
Elpy
31/01/2021 10:14 am  

@maincrafter

Honestly it amuses me how far you'd go to accuse me on being dishonest, but no problem, lets go by your points: there is one 50ish hawkeye with little to no funds on my account so no, it has no other value beside my personal attachment. The wast majority of donations were made long prior my ban, so no, it is not bying goodwill to unban. Yes, i know a thing or two about botting, I am myself a developer working on a big worldwide MMO.

Hope your curiosity is satisfied, best regards.

Milwaukee

ReplyQuote
MainCrafter
(@maincrafter)
Elpy
31/01/2021 11:24 am  

im not curious and im happy it amuses you.
your infinite wisdom is too big for my infinite stupidness.
gl with your case and mmo

ReplyQuote
Retrie
(@retrie)
Elpy
31/01/2021 11:59 am  
Posted by: @maincrafter

gl with your case and mmo

Thanks, appreciated ❤️ 

Milwaukee

ReplyQuote
minwas3
(@minwas3)
Bandit
05/02/2021 9:00 am  

Good morning. Seeing that this case will not have the joy of a second chance, before I leave the post, I would like to write for the last time to the server team the following ... You managed to create a great server, which managed to bring back into the game Lineage old and honest players who had abandoned it after the prevalence of excessive use of programs that destroyed it. Of course users come here too, but they do not have much space and get the ban they deserve. Unfortunately, there are very few cases where they are banned due to player negligence and not using a program. Because you are a group of people who love the game and have been a player for many years, you should offer a second chance. Why are you doing it? ... because you know that, as in life, there are people who make mistakes because of negligence and not deception, the same will happen in a game that people play. It is a worse mistake to treat the same as those who are not honest and cheat. The second chance will not destroy the server, but will elevate it even higher. Do not forget that the person who intends to play cheating, even if he cheats once and has a second chance, in the future will do it again, then he will get the final ban These cases are so few that I honestly wonder why you are still so negative at the second opportunity. It's the only bad thing I find here and it bothers me. Good luck, .... and once again ..... think of the second chance ... Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2