Forum

Play without bss?

Play without bss?  

RSS

Terror369
(@terror369)
13/02/2020 12:33 pm  

Hello

I'm a new player here and I got  some questions.

Char human mage 10 lvl

1) I try to xp alone in gludin and the money I get are not enough to buy no grade ssd, I got a weapon with a ticket but how to xp with that drop rate? I used the bss no grade from 4 quests and when it was finished I was going to buy them and I got 500 adena to buy 12 bss and the money I will get from drops will be 350 adena.

So now I guess I will use ss and hopefully I will go further but it's the same money 

2) I went to free teleporting site where you got the dwarfs selling things.

How they are not kicked while they are sitting there for hours? 

Can I open a second window too to use another account to use sales dwarfs? 

Can I do more accounts to run together with my char another 2 or 3 players as buffers?

Or can I let them as my party sitting there to xp along with my char?

Or can I minimise my window and open 3 accounts to watch them all until the bot detection appears and press it?

I'm talking about xp a few chars together. 

Like all active and then rest and watching all windows without following.

How i's it really works?

I've read the rules and I don't want to break them.

But by watching all those dwarfs sitting there for hours there must be something going on I don't understand well.

Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
13/02/2020 1:49 pm  

Hi,

None of that is allowed. The rule is simple, you cannot control more than 1 character at the same time.

The only thing you can do is set an offline shop on a separated account in case you want to sell/buy/craft something, close the game (the shop will remain), and then login with another account to play normally.

Best regards

ReplyQuote
Terror369
(@terror369)
13/02/2020 8:51 pm  

thank you.

i would like to know how is that possible?

so i make a new account

i make it a dwarf

i put it to sell

and i log out and it will remain.

if its so thank you for your help!

ReplyQuote
Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
14/02/2020 2:14 am  

Magic 😊

If you exit game and your character is selling/buying (make sure you place the show on an appropriate place), the server will not fully disconnect it, so other players can trade with him, it's commonly called offline shop.

ReplyQuote
Karesz
(@karesz)
Wolf
14/02/2020 10:35 am  
Posted by: @terror369

Hello

I'm a new player here and I got  some questions.

Char human mage 10 lvl

1) I try to xp alone in gludin and the money I get are not enough to buy no grade ssd, I got a weapon with a ticket but how to xp with that drop rate? I used the bss no grade from 4 quests and when it was finished I was going to buy them and I got 500 adena to buy 12 bss and the money I will get from drops will be 350 adena.

So now I guess I will use ss and hopefully I will go further but it's the same money 

If you are a mage, you need to use Spirit shot or  Blessed spirit shot if it is worth it. You should go and try to find mobs which have white or green namecolor and possible weak resist against wind, kill them with 2-3 nuke max if possible. Also you should vote to the server daily, get silver coin, use it and get +50% xp and drop amount for 12hour. If it isnt possible to you to earn money when using shots, stop using shots for a while.

Read through the starting quests here on website, there are some which can support adena earn. gl.

ReplyQuote