Chronicle: Interlude/C6 Retail
Spoil: x1 Drop: x1 Adena: x1 Exp: x1 SP: x1
VIP Rates (Get Vip Free here):
Spoil: x1 Drop: x1.5 Adena: x1.5 Exp: x1.5 SP: x1.5
Discord server: https://discord.gg/8EfZheZ
Below are the basic rules that define this project and our server.
– DUALBOX is NOT ALLOWED. Multibox is absolutely forbidden in L2reborn. We know that opening two or more clients can be productive to play alone, because you do not depend on anyone to farm/exp, but that same premise attempts against a large number of players buffers/supporters/dwarfs who are discriminated against and left to their fate. We must again encourage the maximum to make party and team up. The best clans, parties and friends are forged that way! The first measure we have taken to prevent Dualbox is the limit of 1 account per IP.
Note: Those who have more than one player in the same house, we invite you to contact us in order to get a special permission for your accounts. We warn you, however, that these licenses will have extra points to be checked randomly, we do not want anyone to abuse this system to do multibox.
Update: Due the recent and obvious abuse of requests of two logins over the same IP, we’ve decided to harden the rules for these cases (aka “Licensed Players”):
- If a “Licensed Player” (specially if it is a buffer) is in party with another character of the same IP, the buffer is NOT ALLOWED to put “auto follow” and go away from the computer.
- Antibot/Captcha will be randomly shown to “Licensed players” when in party more often than common players and with a reduced maximum response time.
- If one of the “Licensed Players” is caught in party away from the computer while farming, BOTH accounts will be punished.
- The immediate punishment for “Licensed Players” caught afk is temporary jail. Repeated failures will lead to permanent ban of BOTH accounts.
- We appreciate some might think this rules are not fair, but we remind you that dualbox is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN on this server. If you want to play together with family/friends under the same IP, that’s perfectly fine, the only restriction we have is that none of the players can be away while farming.
- A GM might randomly whisp “Licensed players” at the same time and if he doesn’t get an immediate response he might jail or ban both accounts it his own discretion.
– Needless to say that the use of any third party programs, especially hacking and bot programs that alter the normal use and enjoyment of the game will lead to permanent banning.
– Furthermore, ANY mechanism (including macro combinations, programmable keyboards/mouse, shortcut macro record software etc.) that allows you to farm in an automated manner (ie. killing mobs while player is away from keyboard) is strictly forbidden and will lead to permanent ban of the account.
- Mention the importance of not leaving your account to anyone, if you do, you do so at your own risk and if a third party misuses the account the ban or punishment would apply equally to the account
– The respect to other players, as to the gm/admins is vital and is taken for granted. This server is to play and to have fun and enjoy, whether with farming or pvp, everyone has to find their place without disrespecting anyone. There will be penalties for users who don’t respect this, serious or repeated faults may lead to temporary or permanent banning of an account.
– This server is formed by a good group of friends who love this game, our purpose is to have this server the maximum time over the years we can and will build a healthy and fun community. We understand that we also have private life and will offer the most free time we have for arrangements and questions, for that the communication channels are the forum and never the server.
– The client chosen for the server is Interlude, we believe that is the balance between content respecting the true spirit of Lineage II. From L2Reborn, we commit ourselves to never update to subsequent chronicles in which we believe this game begins to dilute, also take as a premise not to introduce “exp/item free” events of any kind, or give substantial advantages to VIPs (no enchants, no items, no donator shop) or giving anything that someone with more free time or organization could also achieve.
– The rate chosen for the server is x1 (drop, adena, exp, sp, everything). We know how hard the experience can be, but we want to make a trip as it was in the past, long term and without any hurry, in which sociability marked an important milestone and how rewarding it could be to get the team and that level that resisted).
– Much server content has been tested, but as you know the content of the DB is immense as well as its possibilities. We ask you to report the bugs you find and we promise to fix everything in our hand and a little more (we will investigate if necessary) to get a server as perfect as possible.
– In such a way it is forbidden to create characters with the letters GM included in the name, these characters will be deleted because there can be no doubt who is GM and who is not.
– Donations are necessary for the long-term functioning of the server but, let’s remember that this is a gamer community of and for players and donating is a collaboration, not a purchase, by which you are not entitled to more privileges or any other position than knowing that you are collaborating to give life to the server.
– Last, but not least, the L2reborn team detests the content and philosophy used in classic servers, with which, far from returning to what was Lineage II, unstable and infamous rates were used that were far from the real experience of the game.
Greetings, and we will keep you informed, enjoy!
UPDATE AT: 20/02/20 (Spanish format calendar) – 02 / 20 / 20 (English format calendar)
NUESTRO DIOS NARAVAL, WHEN U HAVE TIME PUT A BANNER IN GAME OR/AND FORUM WITH:
"MARKET PLACE IS IN MONSTER RACE TRACK-MDT", MANY DONT KNOW.
CUANDO TU HAY TIEMPO, PLACE UN LARGO POSTER EN EL JUEGO O/Y EN EL FORUM ESCRIBINDO:
"LUGAR DE MERCADO ES EN MONSTER RACE TRACK-MDT", HAY GENTE QUE NO SE ESTE COSA.
HAVE A LIGHTED WAY
it's not weird, it's how Lineage 2 is supposed to be played: one person, one player.
Could you guys please elaborate, why it´s important to start the game via the reborn launcher? Because it doesn´t work for me. The L2.exe client starts without a problem, but (as expected) it doesn´t let me connect. Is there another way to start the client/connect after the launcher did the updates?
The launcher is there for security reasons and it is mandatory. Trying to bypass it is forbidden and will lead to a permanent ban of the account.
What problem do you have?
Upon trying to launch the game via the launcher, it crashes and the client does not start up. This is the console output:
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'PresentationFramework, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies.
My guts tells me, it has something to do with that damn dotnet. How exactly does the launcher provide security? What dependencies are needed for it to work correctly?
Yes it's related to .NET, there's a readme file that explains it requires it:
- Launcher requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, if you need to install it you can get it from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653
It's our custom antibot system, like gameguard.
Ok thanks for the confirmation. Now I just have to figure out, how to make it work with wine 😀