Forum

Expelled from a cla...

Expelled from a clan for calling a Nazi out!  

princemob
(@princemob)
Bandit
24/01/2020 6:07 pm  

I was a member of the Destin clan. I have dedicated myself and made financial contribution in order to see the clan level, and never asked for anything in return.
Much to my surprise, last weekend, using the clan chat, a recently added member called "Brood" started a conversation about politics, which I am completely against when playing the game to have FUN. He started to tease me and finally asked: "Are you a leftist?".

I would never shy away from answering such a simple question, and said "Yes". That's when he started to spill his nonsense for everyone in the clan to see.

He said, with all the words, that "Immigrants in Europe should all be deported or killed".

I spent some moments trying to see what the hell he was getting to, and answered: "I am a brazilian immigrant in Europe". He answered: "I think you should be deported". He didn't say "or killed", but also didn't apologize for the supposed "exaggeration".

Much to my surprise, people in the Destin clan started to support him. I don't even know if they all were aware that they were attacking me directly, but that doesn't matter. They thought it was ok for him to express his bigotry and offend me, even though I was a member of the clan for more than 2 months and had NEVER even talked to him, let alone offended!

When I realized nobody was going to stand up for me, not even the official leader (Ayko), I started to counter attack them. Ayko also said he hates immigrants in Europe and that they all should go back to their countries (even though he is a Romanian living in the UK, whatever!).

Since the guy who attacked me had said he is greek, I tried to apply his own logic against him. I said "What if I hate Greeks and think they all should die too? What if I think they stink and are stupid?". Surprise, surprise!!! People in the clan started to call me a "horrible person"! LAUGHABLE, but unfortunately, true! When I attacked people from one nationality they all got really sensitive and said they were offended by my words. And I do know how to be offensive, don't test me. But when I made clear that I, as an immigrant living in Germany, felt offended by his words, Ayko called me "weak" and they all laughed at me.
All I have to say is this: if you want to be a bigot, go ahead, but let me throw your name in the mud too. If you want to "keep it real", then let me offend your nationality as well and trash-talk your people, your government, your culture. If you think "immigrants should be deported or killed", get out of this server and go to a server where there are only people from your nationality. This is an INTERNATIONAL server! You want the benefits of globalization but don't want to share them with other people? What kind of hypocrisy is this?

It turned out the people were so offended by my comments after all this that instead of kicking out the guy who started the problem, they decided to kick me out. The minion of Hitler is still there, and it seems the whole clan agrees with his presence. Since I know the leader of the clan is incapable of having emotions (I told him in his face that I think he is a psychopath, in the precise medical terminology, not in an offensive way), I offered them 500k to kick the little bigot out, and gave 250k in advance. But no, everybody was too offended by what I had said, so the story is over and I am now free to go to another clan.
Don't discuss politics with me. Don't treat me like trash and expect me to stay quiet. And if I ever find another little insignificant nazi around here, I will do the same thing. Fck them all, for what I care.

Best regards,
Balrog

Balrog - Orc Shaman going on Overlord
Artemisia - Human Warrior going on Gladiator
Looking for an English speaking Clan!

Bitepixe
(@bitepixe)
Elpy
24/01/2020 6:21 pm  

If what you say is true, leave the guild Destin in a very bad place. Wathever, although it is a social game, try to have fun.

princemob liked
ReplyQuote
princemob
(@princemob)
Bandit
24/01/2020 6:36 pm  

@bitepixe

I was trying to have fun, my friend. I treat all players with cordiality and even generosity. I don't discuss politics, and I am not interested at all in anybody's political views. I will treat you as I treat any other human being, even if you have the most extreme political position against me - as long as we simply don't talk about that subject.

I encourage everyone in the community to avoid talking politics in the game. This is not the right place to do that, for it can only lead to meaningless feuds among members of the same team.

ReplyQuote
almeidamn
(@almeidamn)
Elpy
24/01/2020 7:22 pm  

Lula Free!

princemob liked
ReplyQuote
Avolites
(@avolites)
24/01/2020 8:57 pm  

Dear forum,

I am Destin Clan Leader.

The only thing i have to say is that both of drama queens, Brood and Balrog (princemob) were expelled from clan due to heavy offences to each other and even to other clan members.

(brood was 39 and graduated, not having slot to get back in clan)

It was a shit storm in clan chat for 4h at least, all that due to 2 persons.... so stop trying to make our clan look bad.

And offering money to me to expell another clan member doesnt make u any better pal.

That said, this post doesnt make sense at all

ReplyQuote
princemob
(@princemob)
Bandit
24/01/2020 9:38 pm  

@avolites

Congratulations for your answer here, Avolites, cause to me you didn't say much. You kept the guy in the clan in spite of my complaints, he was level 27 or something by then. You told me you wanted him to graduate in order to earn points for the clan, in spite of what he had said in the clan chat to all immigrants in the clan. He said he wanted us to be deported or die. And all this doesn't erase the fact the Ayko, yesstory and others supported the nazi fellow. You have banned me for confronting a nazi in the clan. Now deal with the exposure. I have been your friend for more than 2 months and helped the clan with everything you asked me to do. Learn to not treat people like trash in the future, like Ayko did to me so many times.

ReplyQuote
Ayko
 Ayko
(@ayko)
Sergeant
25/01/2020 5:36 am  
Posted by: @princemob

I was a member of the Destin clan. I have dedicated myself and made financial contribution in order to see the clan level, and never asked for anything in return.(Not true, i and others helped u many times. You call 1kk is a financial contribution? Dedicated? U use your class like u supposed to do...oh w8 u didn't, u are a hopeless noob and we try to teach you but u felt offended.) 
Much to my surprise, last weekend, using the clan chat, a recently added member called "Brood" started a conversation about politics, which I am completely against when playing the game to have FUN. He started to tease me and finally asked: "Are you a leftist?".(The whole story begins when you started to express your views in detail, on the clan chat. Of course, you failed to mention that any opinion contrary to yours is totally wrong, and that u are very sensitive and easily offended even by a the simplest debate.)

I would never shy away from answering such a simple question, and said "Yes". That's when he started to spill his nonsense for everyone in the clan to see. (Well, not before u called him "garbage, trash, scum" or a combination of all 3 and much more. And i see that you don't seem to understand that the guy was simply trolling you and having fun because of your childish anger. Not nice, ofc,

He said, with all the words, that "Immigrants in Europe should all be deported or killed". (ofc the "conversation" degenerated because your inability to accept other opinions)

I spent some moments trying to see what the hell he was getting to, and answered: "I am a brazilian immigrant in Europe". He answered: "I think you should be deported". He didn't say "or killed", but also didn't apologize for the supposed "exaggeration".(Who are you to say that one's beliefs about immigration needs to be accompanied by apologizes. Or is just because are not the same as yours.)

Much to my surprise, people in the Destin clan started to support him. I don't even know if they all were aware that they were attacking me directly, but that doesn't matter. They thought it was ok for him to express his bigotry and offend me, even though I was a member of the clan for more than 2 months and had NEVER even talked to him, let alone offended!(Again u failed to mention that i was using CAPS saying" STOP IT" and "ENAUGH" etc. We did not suport any inappropriate and uncivilized behavior.)

When I realized nobody was going to stand up for me, not even the official leader (Ayko), I started to counter attack them. Ayko also said he hates immigrants in Europe and that they all should go back to their countries (even though he is a Romanian living in the UK, whatever!).(You started to offend half a clan, not counter attack anything, using ghetto words that NO ONE used ever, only you. You got it wrong.)

Since the guy who attacked me had said he is greek, I tried to apply his own logic against him. I said "What if I hate Greeks and think they all should die too? What if I think they stink and are stupid?". Surprise, surprise!!! People in the clan started to call me a "horrible person"!(Again, u failed to mention why. we called you "horrible person. Dude, we are not your so called "social experiment" subjects. lool Brood is not even Greek)   LAUGHABLE, but unfortunately, true! When I attacked people from one nationality they all got really sensitive and said they were offended by my words. And I do know how to be offensive, don't test me. But when I made clear that I, as an immigrant living in Germany, felt offended by his words, Ayko called me "weak" and they all laughed at me.(We got sensitive because u really mean it, unlike Brood who was just making fun of you. Inexcusable of course. Yes "weak" because u failed to realiase u are being used as a fun toy) 
All I have to say is this: if you want to be a bigot, go ahead, but let me throw your name in the mud too. If you want to "keep it real", then let me offend your nationality as well and trash-talk your people, your government, your culture. If you think "immigrants should be deported or killed", get out of this server and go to a server where there are only people from your nationality. This is an INTERNATIONAL server! You want the benefits of globalization but don't want to share them with other people? What kind of hypocrisy is this?(Other opinion besides your own is no opinion but an offence, so what u are basically saying is exactly what Brood said to you that got you triggered, but he is not allowed, noo....you are.) 

It turned out the people were so offended by my comments after all this that instead of kicking out the guy who started the problem, they decided to kick me out. The minion of Hitler is still there (This made my day :))))  , and it seems the whole clan agrees with his presence.(Yes, we are all idiots, you are the only enlightened dude around) Since I know the leader of the clan is incapable of having emotions (I told him in his face that I think he is a psychopath( I declare myself guilty. Oh, wait a minute. What?) , in the precise medical terminology (Si... doctore, L2 is an exceptional diagnostic tool), not in an offensive way), I offered them 500k to kick (Noo, this definitely made my day) the little bigot out, and gave (You did not give anything, you DEPOSIT in CWH despite my opposition) 250k in advance (you din't had the ballz to put 500k :)). Anyway you not going to se the adena back. That is a small small compensation for the insults you brought to the clan members and the clan itself)  . But no, everybody was too offended by what I had said, so the story is over and I am now free to go to another clan. (You were free to go all the time, u actually lets before and came back like a hungry dog, you hypocrite liar.)
Don't discuss politics with me. Don't treat me like trash and expect me to stay quiet. And if I ever find another little insignificant nazi around here, I will do the same thing. Fck them all, for what I care.

Best regards,
Balrog

Conclusion: Dude you don't know anything about this world and much less what "Nazis" means, or "psychopath". There is no hope for the truth to find you so i do hope that u will be the victime of your own beliefs.                                  My only regret is that we wasted way to much time with you.

Queen

ReplyQuote
Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
25/01/2020 9:25 am  

@princemob

I appreciate you had a really bad experience recently with your clan and I apologise and if you want to make this public and discuss with this people that's perfect.

You have all the right to do it, HERE, this is the post to do it, as I told you yesterday.

Stop duplicating posts and behave yourself or you will be sanctioned.

Any topic can be discussed in this forum, if it's not related to the game this is the section , AND you have to be respectful (Even if you think they haven't been respectful with you OUTSIDE here).

This forum is moderated by us and and such behaviour will not be tolerated, his is the last warning.

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Avolites
(@avolites)
26/01/2020 5:41 pm  
Posted by: @princemob

@avolites

Congratulations for your answer here, Avolites, cause to me you didn't say much. You kept the guy in the clan in spite of my complaints, he was level 27 or something by then. You told me you wanted him to graduate in order to earn points for the clan, in spite of what he had said in the clan chat to all immigrants in the clan. He said he wanted us to be deported or die. And all this doesn't erase the fact the Ayko, yesstory and others supported the nazi fellow. You have banned me for confronting a nazi in the clan. Now deal with the exposure. I have been your friend for more than 2 months and helped the clan with everything you asked me to do. Learn to not treat people like trash in the future, like Ayko did to me so many times.

@princemob

U are right, i was not talking to u. 
As u may read i began with "Dear Forum"In all my answer, just the last sentence was to u.

U Have been expelled not because u confronted him, but because of the shit storm u created in clan chat for 4h+ and heavy offences to our Greek native members to prove ur point.
And your contribution to clan was near to ZERO.

@Wolfypre

He had no bad experience with clan. Clan had a bad experience with princemod (balrog), since he is a troublemaker in clan, always making drama and dragging all clan members into it. As u may see with this whole drama he created on forum where his only objective is to destroy our clan reputation.

I was never but fair to him, like i am to all members, as much as i can.

ReplyQuote
Karesz
(@karesz)
Wolf
27/01/2020 10:26 am  

Conclusion: Do not invite oversensitive people.

ReplyQuote