Step 1: Create your account
Step 3: Extract the zip, open l2reborn.exe and click on “START”. Enjoy!
Remember to start the game ALWAYS opening l2reborn.exe (Otherwise you won’t be able to log in)
Login with your forum credentials: username and password.
- The server is very powerful and with a speedy connection, so if you experience lag, we recommend you to try this leatrix latency fix tool to optimize your connection to the server and enjoy a better gameplay, as well as selecting your nearest proxy on the server selection screen. You can also try this.
- Once the Interlude client is installed we recommend removing the default “system” folder at installation, some users who only over-wrote it had some difficulties.
- Open l2reborn.exe and select your favourite interface (Reborn or Interlude base). You can also tweak a few settings on the button.
- If you are still struggling to connect, don’t worry, we are here to help! Get in touch on Reborn.com/discord
- It may happen that some antivirus flag the launcher as a virus. This is a false positive due files being encrypted, and you can safely add them to the antivirus exclusions list.
Problems downloading the full game patched?
Alternatively, you can manually install the Interlude client and then download our patch:
Step 2 : Download L2 Reborn Launcher (Linux/Mac users run system/l2reborn.bin) Extract it in the root folder of the game (not in system!)
Step 3 : Open l2reborn.exe and wait a few moments until it download the latest patch. Click START!
If you have any problems using the updater you can also manually download and customise your game client settings following this link.