Still need help? Create a ticket
We pride ourselves of providing a super fast response time, despite receiving a high volume of tickets every day, but this service is intended only for people that really need it.
Please, make sure you read the FAQ before submitting a ticket. Tickets asking questions already answered in the FAQ will be closed without further notice.
Players pestering GM’s on discord chasing for a reply on their ticket will be sanctioned, with ticket de-prioritised or even closed.
When creating a ticket, please, make sure to provide all the information that we may need, such us: your account name, your character name, your email address, etc.
Provide the following information
• For any ticket:
– Account Names
– Character Names
• If it is about a donation:
– Payment method Paypal/Creditcard
– Email used for the payment
– Time and Date of the payment
– Full Details of the donation. Ie. I purchased Bounty Hunter quest items for character Bob
• If it’s about twitch
– Twitch username and schedule
• If it’s about requesting a License to play under the same ip
– Read the server rules and request a special license here.
– If you need to go through the manual approval, make sure you confirm that you agree with the Licensed Player rule and provide the list of accounts/logins that need shared access.
Tickets that do not include all the necessary information may be closed without further notice.
to speed up the ticket process please provide english and spanish translation
When will you reply to my ticket?
As soon as possible. Please, let us do our work. Asking about ticket updates will move your ticket to the back on the queue.
Players opening multiple tickets for the same matter will be sanctioned.
Players pestering GMs on Discord/forum/in-game about status of tickets created less than 48h ago will be sanctioned.