Failed to Provide the following information
• For any ticket:
– Account Names
– Character Names
• If it is about a donation:
– Payment method Paypal/Creditcard
– Email used for the payment
– Time and Date of the payment
– Full Details of the donation. Ie. I purchased Bounty Hunter quest items for character Bob
• If it’s about twitch
– Twitch username and schedule
• If it’s about requesting a License to play under the same ip
– Do you agree with the Licensed Player rule
– Provide list of accounts/logins that request shared access
Tickets that do not include all the necessary information may be closed without further notice.
Licensed Player Rules
- If a “Licensed Player” (specially if it is a buffer) is in party with another character of the same IP, the buffer is NOT ALLOWED to put “auto follow” and go away from the computer.
- Antibot/Captcha will be randomly shown to “Licensed players” when in party more often than common players and with a reduced maximum response time.
- If one of the “Licensed Players” is caught in party away from the computer while farming, BOTH accounts will be punished.
- The immediate punishment for “Licensed Players” caught afk is the automated temporary jail. Incident will be recorded and can lead to an direct permanent ban at our own discretion. Repeated afk behaviour will lead to permanent ban of BOTH accounts.
- We appreciate some might think this rules are not fair, but we remind you that dualbox is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN on this server. If you want to play together with family/friends under the same IP, that’s perfectly fine, the only restriction we have is that none of the players can be away while farming.
- A GM might randomly whisp “Licensed players” at the same time and if he doesn’t get an immediate response he might jail or ban both accounts it his own discretion.